Psychrometric calculation in air mixture with reheating
Simple reheating applies to the majority of the generators of heat
used for the control of the temperature in the buildings.
The dry temperature increases, the temperature of dew and thus
specific moisture remains constant.
The program can be used to carry out calculations in any new air,
it will simply be enough nothing to input in the column B.
Heating of a room
Input the temperature of the room in winter in the case of a ambient
heating. The thermal power of the coil must compensate for the losses
of the room and the reheating of the new air at the ambient temperature.
The simple reheating of the air of A to B can be represented
according to the following diagram:
- The dry temperature (t) increases.
- The dew temperature (tr) and thus specific moisture remain
- The rate of hygroscopic at contrary decreases.
- The wet temperature (th) increases.
Vapor humidifier: Evolution in the diagram of the humid air
The dry air (1) at the entry of the humidifier follows an evolution
at constant temperature to be found at the exit as in point (2)
Actually, a very light heating exists, but negligible in practice
thus ignored in the study.
Psychrometric calculation in mixture of air with cooling
In the majority of the applications of air conditioning, the air
is partially dehumidified during the cooling of the air in the battery.
- Point A = State of the air at the air intake in the battery
(Dry temperature and moisture)
- Point B = State of the air at the exit of air in the battery
(Cooling and dehumidification)
- Point B1 = State of the air at the exit of air in the battery
(cooling with constant specific moisture).
- Point C = outside temperature of wall (Tp) of the cooling coil.
This temperature is calculated by the following empirical formula
by considering that this temperature is not uniform of a point
to another of this surface:
- th = Wet temperature
- T E_eau = Temperature of entered of water at the coil
program, software, softwares,
computation, calculation, calculations, equations, psychrometric,
air, by-pass, density, factor,
heat, enthalpy, humidification, vapour, dewpoint, moisture, content,
dew, humidifier, adiabatic, relative, humidity, saturation,
temperature, wet, bulb, BHS, condensates, flow, transfer, energy,
volume, dehumidification, cooling, conditionning, coil, coils,