Western Union is a method of transferring cash from
person to person in minutes*. It is available in over
195 countries and territories worldwide.
Western Union is available in over 195 countries and
Western Union agents can be found in various countries
throughout Europe, North and South America, the Middle
East, Eastern Europe, North and South Asia, Africa,
the South Pacific and the Caribbean. To find an agent
in a specific country visit www.westernunion.com.
The cost of sending money depends upon two things:
- the amount of money that you want to send, and
- the country that you are sending the money to.
To obtain a quote ask at your local PostShop (you will
have to name the country you want to send to money to
and tell them the amount as well) or call Western Union
on 0800 005 253.
The person that has sent the money pays for the service
so when you pick your money up it costs you nothing.
Visit any PostShop or Books & More outlet and complete
the ‘Send’ form to send money oversees or
the ‘Receive’ form to collect money that
someone else has sent to you.
You will need to provide the following information
by completing a Send money form:
- The country you are sending the money to : FRANCE
- The amount of money you wish to send and the currency.
- The name of the receiver. = Jean Yves MESSE
- 50, rue of Erevan (Bât: 35 Capricorne) - 92130
- ISSY THE MOULINEAUX (FRANCE)
- Your name, address and telephone number.
- Confirm that the receiver will have valid identification.
- Your signature.
A ten word message can accompany the money free of
charge to some countries. Additional words can be added
at a cost of 40 cents per word. Also, in selected countries
you can have your cash delivered direct to the receiver
for an additional charge. Ask at your PostShop for more
In order for the receiver to be able to pick up the
money they must complete a Receive form and know the
following four things.
- The MTCN (Money Control Transfer Number) –
this will be given to the sender when they send the
money. The following pieces of information would also
be useful but are not necessary
- The name of the sender.
- The amount of money sent.
- The country the money was sent from.
Warn us by email or telephone of the sending of the
money by specifying the amount sent, the number of transfer
as well as the password and pointing out the reason
for the payment.
Indicate like recipient: Jean Yves MESSE and sent to
the completely reproduced following address:
- Jean Yves MESSE
- 50, rue of Erevan (Bât: 35 Capricorne)
- 92130 - ISSY THE MOULINEAUX (FRANCE)
Please also transmit the address e-mail (necessary
for the sending of the software)
The forwarding of the "Recorded " software
will be carried out electronically by remote loading
on E-mail with without additional expenses or request
express by diskette or CD rom (15 Euros of supplement
for expenses of treatment and distribution)
Normal time of validation: postal time + 24 H maximum